Auto accidents are not only caused by negligent drivers and dangerous roadways. Defective parts from the manufacturer and defective after-market auto parts can fail and cause serious accidents at almost any time or under certain conditions. If a parts manufacturer has prior knowledge of safety risks, the parts should not make it to market. When parts fail, manufacturers should be held accountable for injuries.
The Chicago-based plaintiffs' attorneys at James D. Montgomery & Associates, Ltd., have obtained substantial personal injury settlements and verdicts for clients throughout Greater Chicago who have been injured due to defective motor vehicles and other products. Our lawyers achieve Chicago Super Lawyers recognition and are recognized among the Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Illinois. We have been a leading Chicago plaintiffs' firm for over 40 years, and we are dedicated to our clients' recoveries.
Should You Seek Financial Compensation With An Attorney Experienced In Defective Product Cases?
Our attorneys' cutting-edge and proactive representation will help you maximize the compensation you are entitled to receive for injuries and other damages, including:
- Medical care costs
- Lost wages
- Pain and suffering
- Rehabilitation and long-term health costs
- Funeral expenses if a loved one died
- Loss of companionship
- Punitive damages
Our law firm is one of the country's top personal injury law firms. We manage high-profile and complex cases while providing you with personalized, friendly service. We are invested in the outcome of your case, and we dedicate substantial resources to achieving your best possible outcome. We collaborate with accident reconstructionists, economists, automotive experts and medical experts to establish the full and fair value of your case while protecting your rights and best interests.
Auto defect claims we pursue include:
- Defective tire claims — tire blowout, tread failure, sidewall failure
- Defective seat belt claims — contributing to heightened injuries in accidents
- Defective air bag claims — also contributing to heightened injuries in accidents if an air bag fails to deploy or injures a driver or passenger
- Defective brake claims — brake failures can lead to all kinds of devastating accidents
- Defective gas pedal (accelerator) claims — vehicles that accelerate even though your foot is off the gas or accelerate more than is comparable to your pressure on the gas pedal
- Defective design claims — vehicle rollovers, car fires, roof-crush and other inadequate safety features
Call James D. Montgomery & Associates, Ltd.
We excel in tough legal situations, and we handle all cases on contingency. That means you pay no legal fees unless we secure a favorable settlement or verdict in your case.
Please email or call us today at 312-977-0200 to schedule a free initial consultation with an accomplished attorney or to discuss a case referral.