Top-Tier Chicago Attorneys For Injury Victims
At James D. Montgomery & Associates, Ltd., we have been a leading Chicago law firm for over 40 years. We serve a diverse clientele from across the Greater Chicago metropolitan area, including service to clients just over the borders of Wisconsin and Indiana.
Firm founder James D. Montgomery, Sr., built a law firm where victims of personal injury and police brutality could come at their most vulnerable points in life. Our attorneys carry out his goals and vision every day.
Please follow the links below for more information about each of our attorneys.
What Sets Our Law Firm Apart?
At James D. Montgomery & Associates, Ltd., we are known in Illinois and throughout the country for managing high-profile and complex civil litigation in both federal and state courts. Our Chicago-based lawyers are tough and aggressive litigators who move decisively through the legal system. We are customer-centric, providing the skilled representation and the friendly, personal service you deserve.
Our attorneys have a well-earned reputation for recovering substantial injury awards. We are recognized in state and national legal journals for exceptional service and taking on tough cases.
- We have achieved dozens of multimillion-dollar settlements and verdicts in personal injury and wrongful death cases.
- Our lawyers have been selected to the Illinois Super Lawyers list for years.
- We have been recognized as some of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Illinois.
- Our firm is actively involved in the community and in charitable organizations.
- James D. Montgomery Sr. is a fellow of the International Academy of Trial Lawyers, laureate of The Illinois Academy of Lawyers, honorary fellow of the Illinois Bar Foundation and trustee of the University of Illinois Board of Trustees. He was named by Chicago Magazine as one of Chicago’s 30 toughest lawyers.
Ready To Fight For You And Vigorously Protect Your Rights
Our team is committed to protecting the rights and welfare of the individual. Victims of negligence, wrongful acts and police brutality should not have to suffer through drawn-out legal proceedings. We do everything we can to make your experience with the legal process as free from emotional and personal frustration as possible.
Please email or call us today at 312-977-0200 to schedule a free initial consultation with one of our dedicated personal injury and police brutality attorneys in Chicago. We represent clients throughout Illinois, southeastern Wisconsin and northwestern Indiana.